The UAE's Leading B2B and B2C portal

HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE and Local Business Directory

Whats the fine for 70% tint?

March 9, 2018 / 723 / Category : Faqs

Asking for a friend who wants to install 70% on his 4x4 mitsubishi

• turan92
    2 years ago

1500 AED as of Jan 15th when I saw a diagram on the newspaper listing all the updated fees related to traffic/rta.

• dontdeportmeplz
    2 years ago

They keep increasing the fee year after year pushing the limits of what people can pay and then they have to correct the prices. Assholes.

• ammarfrz
    2 years ago

You forgot to mention that you drive a batrol super Safari with 10x strong LED lights

• [deleted]
    2 years ago

Ahahahhahahahhaajjahajahahahahha you made my day.

• throwaway-dxb
    2 years ago

What a backward mentality you have.

• plan_with_stan
    2 years ago

Wasnt 70% legal now or was that 50?

• wassupyoyo
    2 years ago

I have 90% Tint, Modified Exhaust, Drive like a Madman & Tailgate people, play Kamikaze racer every morning on SZR, & even have had my car registration expired over 6 months ago... at this point I seriously don't know what gets you pulled over by Dubai cops.. they seem blind, even if I drive past a cop car driving erratically, blasting 'F*ck the police' on the stereo and showing them the finger behind my tinted windows.. they don't seem to care, so whatever.

• kundara_thahab
    2 years ago

500 aed. Relative got one about a year ago.

• notoriousfvck
    2 years ago

Fine: 1500 Dirhams & No Impound.

• 7ambo
    2 years ago

My car has 70% tint and I was sure they would fine me when I took it in for renewal. But no, passed with flying colours. Not sure how though.

• Ffssomethingwork

It allowed now

• c_brizzle

Oh boy

• gw3gon
    2 years ago

Idk dude. My neighbour has an M5 with what seems like 100% tint on ALL the windows. You literally can't see anything. I don't know how he gets away with it.

• Nebuchadnessor
    2 years ago

I had 50% on my Merc Coupe. The Popo always thought it was a local car...lol. But then I got caught and they made me remove it. No fine. Guess I got lucky

• [deleted]
    2 years ago

They honestly dont care about the tints, ONLY if you have you full front shield fully tinted, only then you get into trouble, other than that its all good.

• burksterdxb
    2 years ago

Tell him that a tinted Pajero is still out of the league of Patrols.

• ByteThis

1500.

• fourfiftyms

nothing

• scre4m
    2 years ago

Tell your friend to Google it

Popular

4 Useful Tips If you are Moving to Dubai

4 Useful Tips If you are Moving to Dubai

Dubai is becoming one of the favorite cities for tourists, short term and long term residents, job seekers and people who are looking to invest their money in real estate. The city of Dubai is growing at a rapid phase. The real estate market in Dubai is on an increasing trend and hence there are many investors worldwide who wish to invest in this city. Living in dubai is a great experience. The st...

Advantages of Online Trading in Dubai

Advantages of Online Trading in Dubai

Benefits of Online Trading in Dubai Advantages of Online Trading in Dubai include, fully automated trading process which is broker independent, informed decision making and access to advanced Online Trading in Dubai tools, It has direct control over their Trading portfolio, ability to trade multiple markets and/or products, real-time market data, faster trading execution which is crucial in day...

• 197
  • Forex
  • November 1, 2016
Country’s 45th National Day 2016

Country’s 45th National Day 2016

National Day is the celebration of the independence and subsequent unification of the Emirates in 1971. Private Holidays Year Date Day Holiday 2016 1 Dec Thursday Nation Day 2016 2 Dec Friday Nation Day Public Holidays Year Date Day Holiday 2016 1 Dec Thursday Nation Day 2016 2 Dec Friday Nation Day...

Top 5 Areas to Buy Property in Dubai

Top 5 Areas to Buy Property in Dubai

Dubai is that the world's most fun property market, giving a large vary of investment sorts and dynamic perpetually because the master plan unfolds. the subsequent may be a list of the simplest investment areas of the instant. 1. The Springs The Springs is found within the Emirates Living district of port and offers a 'villa-living' lifestyle that is particularly well-liked among expats. The...

Desert Safari and Dune Bashing Experience in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Desert Safari and Dune Bashing Experience in Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE and remains true to its traditional charm. With some marvellous attractions and old traditions, the city witnesses a huge footfall of tourists every year. From the Sheik Zayed Mosque to the Presidential Palace, there are many things to explore. During the desert safari, one can discover the true charm of the desert through camping and adventure. The Desert Safa...