The UAE's Leading B2B and B2C portal

HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE and Local Business Directory

Whats the fine for 70% tint?

March 9, 2018 / 723 / Category : Faqs

Asking for a friend who wants to install 70% on his 4x4 mitsubishi

• turan92
    2 years ago

1500 AED as of Jan 15th when I saw a diagram on the newspaper listing all the updated fees related to traffic/rta.

• dontdeportmeplz
    2 years ago

They keep increasing the fee year after year pushing the limits of what people can pay and then they have to correct the prices. Assholes.

• ammarfrz
    2 years ago

You forgot to mention that you drive a batrol super Safari with 10x strong LED lights

• [deleted]
    2 years ago

Ahahahhahahahhaajjahajahahahahha you made my day.

• throwaway-dxb
    2 years ago

What a backward mentality you have.

• plan_with_stan
    2 years ago

Wasnt 70% legal now or was that 50?

• wassupyoyo
    2 years ago

I have 90% Tint, Modified Exhaust, Drive like a Madman & Tailgate people, play Kamikaze racer every morning on SZR, & even have had my car registration expired over 6 months ago... at this point I seriously don't know what gets you pulled over by Dubai cops.. they seem blind, even if I drive past a cop car driving erratically, blasting 'F*ck the police' on the stereo and showing them the finger behind my tinted windows.. they don't seem to care, so whatever.

• kundara_thahab
    2 years ago

500 aed. Relative got one about a year ago.

• notoriousfvck
    2 years ago

Fine: 1500 Dirhams & No Impound.

• 7ambo
    2 years ago

My car has 70% tint and I was sure they would fine me when I took it in for renewal. But no, passed with flying colours. Not sure how though.

• Ffssomethingwork

It allowed now

• c_brizzle

Oh boy

• gw3gon
    2 years ago

Idk dude. My neighbour has an M5 with what seems like 100% tint on ALL the windows. You literally can't see anything. I don't know how he gets away with it.

• Nebuchadnessor
    2 years ago

I had 50% on my Merc Coupe. The Popo always thought it was a local car...lol. But then I got caught and they made me remove it. No fine. Guess I got lucky

• [deleted]
    2 years ago

They honestly dont care about the tints, ONLY if you have you full front shield fully tinted, only then you get into trouble, other than that its all good.

• burksterdxb
    2 years ago

Tell him that a tinted Pajero is still out of the league of Patrols.

• ByteThis

1500.

• fourfiftyms

nothing

• scre4m
    2 years ago

Tell your friend to Google it

Popular

Top SEO Tools 2017 – Best Tools You Need to Use

Top SEO Tools 2017 – Best Tools You Need to Use

Take your SEO to the successive level with the best free and premium SEO Tools. Try the best link analysis, rank tracking tools, content optimization, keyword difficulty scoring, local search optimization and more. Keyword Research Tools: Keyword research tools gather the information from search engines to calculate how many times users search for that keyword. It is not completel...

• 1344
  • Tech
  • December 18, 2016
Crazy Deals

Crazy Deals

Initially launched with the objective of providing a comprehensive array of consumer electronic products, Crazy Deals has expanded to offer buyers a much larger range of products. Featuring the ‘Craze of the Day’, shoppers are treated to a variety of deals at largely discounted prices on a daily basis. Crazy Deals promises its shoppers authentic products delivered promptly to their door st...

How to choose Facility Management Company in Dubai?

How to choose Facility Management Company in Dubai?

How to choose Facility Management Company in Dubai Dubai is well known for its cultural heritage and become popular for its luxurious hotels, beautiful beaches and deserts. Several visitors arrive there for spending their holidays and also for official purposes and even for conducting meetings. Dubai expertise their best services to people by providing the facility management services in a def...

ADS Prime Online Trading Accounts Managemnet | Forex Brokers in UAE

ADS Prime Online Trading Accounts Managemnet | Forex Brokers in UAE

Location: 8th floor, CI Tower,Corniche RoadPO Box 93894,Abu Dhabi, UAE Telephone: +971 2 657 2300 Email: +971 2 657 2323 Website: http://www.adsprime.com Fax: info@ads-securities.com ADS Securities is an Abu Dhabi based and owned international financial services company, dedicated to providing the highest quality investment opportunities for institutional, private and retail clients. With...

• 290
  • Forex
  • November 2, 2016
Regular Home Maintenance by Professionals

Regular Home Maintenance by Professionals

Does your house look boring? Regular home maintenance is necessary to keep your residential house in prime condition. Maintaining the house on an everyday basis pays off within the future by eliminating any attainable demand for major works and expenses. additionally, preventative home maintenance permits keeping the worth of your space/property. pocket money nowadays on home maintenance can mean ...