The UAE's Leading B2B and B2C portal

HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE and Local Business Directory

Whats the fine for 70% tint?

March 9, 2018 / 723 / Category : Faqs

Asking for a friend who wants to install 70% on his 4x4 mitsubishi

• turan92
    1 year ago

1500 AED as of Jan 15th when I saw a diagram on the newspaper listing all the updated fees related to traffic/rta.

• dontdeportmeplz
    1 year ago

They keep increasing the fee year after year pushing the limits of what people can pay and then they have to correct the prices. Assholes.

• ammarfrz
    1 year ago

You forgot to mention that you drive a batrol super Safari with 10x strong LED lights

• [deleted]
    1 year ago

Ahahahhahahahhaajjahajahahahahha you made my day.

• throwaway-dxb
    1 year ago

What a backward mentality you have.

• plan_with_stan
    1 year ago

Wasnt 70% legal now or was that 50?

• wassupyoyo
    1 year ago

I have 90% Tint, Modified Exhaust, Drive like a Madman & Tailgate people, play Kamikaze racer every morning on SZR, & even have had my car registration expired over 6 months ago... at this point I seriously don't know what gets you pulled over by Dubai cops.. they seem blind, even if I drive past a cop car driving erratically, blasting 'F*ck the police' on the stereo and showing them the finger behind my tinted windows.. they don't seem to care, so whatever.

• kundara_thahab
    1 year ago

500 aed. Relative got one about a year ago.

• notoriousfvck
    1 year ago

Fine: 1500 Dirhams & No Impound.

• 7ambo
    1 year ago

My car has 70% tint and I was sure they would fine me when I took it in for renewal. But no, passed with flying colours. Not sure how though.

• Ffssomethingwork

It allowed now

• c_brizzle

Oh boy

• gw3gon
    1 year ago

Idk dude. My neighbour has an M5 with what seems like 100% tint on ALL the windows. You literally can't see anything. I don't know how he gets away with it.

• Nebuchadnessor
    1 year ago

I had 50% on my Merc Coupe. The Popo always thought it was a local car...lol. But then I got caught and they made me remove it. No fine. Guess I got lucky

• [deleted]
    1 year ago

They honestly dont care about the tints, ONLY if you have you full front shield fully tinted, only then you get into trouble, other than that its all good.

• burksterdxb
    1 year ago

Tell him that a tinted Pajero is still out of the league of Patrols.

• ByteThis

1500.

• fourfiftyms

nothing

• scre4m
    1 year ago

Tell your friend to Google it

Popular

Swimming Pool Maintenance Tips

Swimming Pool Maintenance Tips

In nations wherever, local people are distinguished to be a preservationist, loads of family units would rather have their own non-open desert garden. Without dread, a great deal of concerning the predominant culture, most nations inside the Middle Easterner emirates take a plunge in their own pools. While there are pleasant shoreline goals to go to, yet as some extremely sumptuous non-open resort...

Keeping Cream Leather Sofas Clean

Keeping Cream Leather Sofas Clean

Anything white or cream can be harder to keep clean. Garments, sacks, or bits of furniture in these shades are more inclined to getting filthy and can request a considerable measure of time and exertion for support. Dull hued calfskin coaches, for example, are most likely less demanding to keep clean than cream cowhide couches. Be that as it may, there are some approaches to help you take care of ...

Hiring a Facility Management Company

Hiring a Facility Management Company

The facilities management line of work aims to take care of everything from the maintenance of a commercial building to security, from procurement and contract management to health and safety as well as maintaining the communications infrastructure amongst a number of other aspects. A lot of organizations with differing size and speciality require their facilities appropriately maintained. ...

11 Job Sites with Listings of Jobs in Dubai

11 Job Sites with Listings of Jobs in Dubai

Job Site Name Dubai Jobs Listings Bayt Job Listings DubaiClassified.com Job Listings Dubizzle Job Listings Emirates Ads Job Listings EmiratesVillage.com Job Listings Expatriates.com Job Listings GettyDubai.com Job Listings Gulf News Job Listings Jobs123.com Job Listings Totaldubai.com Job Listings TotalJobs Job ...

• 2947
  • Jobs
  • October 25, 2016
Why exactly is Internet so expensive in UAE?

Why exactly is Internet so expensive in UAE?

Every other GCC country the internet is not as expensive as here. So what is the exact reason? Are the cables filled with gold? Why has the consumer protection departement actually questioned Etisalat or Du?

• 860