The UAE's Leading B2B and B2C portal

HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE and Local Business Directory

Whats the fine for 70% tint?

March 9, 2018 / 723 / Category : Faqs

Asking for a friend who wants to install 70% on his 4x4 mitsubishi

• turan92
    2 years ago

1500 AED as of Jan 15th when I saw a diagram on the newspaper listing all the updated fees related to traffic/rta.

• dontdeportmeplz
    2 years ago

They keep increasing the fee year after year pushing the limits of what people can pay and then they have to correct the prices. Assholes.

• ammarfrz
    2 years ago

You forgot to mention that you drive a batrol super Safari with 10x strong LED lights

• [deleted]
    2 years ago

Ahahahhahahahhaajjahajahahahahha you made my day.

• throwaway-dxb
    2 years ago

What a backward mentality you have.

• plan_with_stan
    2 years ago

Wasnt 70% legal now or was that 50?

• wassupyoyo
    2 years ago

I have 90% Tint, Modified Exhaust, Drive like a Madman & Tailgate people, play Kamikaze racer every morning on SZR, & even have had my car registration expired over 6 months ago... at this point I seriously don't know what gets you pulled over by Dubai cops.. they seem blind, even if I drive past a cop car driving erratically, blasting 'F*ck the police' on the stereo and showing them the finger behind my tinted windows.. they don't seem to care, so whatever.

• kundara_thahab
    2 years ago

500 aed. Relative got one about a year ago.

• notoriousfvck
    2 years ago

Fine: 1500 Dirhams & No Impound.

• 7ambo
    2 years ago

My car has 70% tint and I was sure they would fine me when I took it in for renewal. But no, passed with flying colours. Not sure how though.

• Ffssomethingwork

It allowed now

• c_brizzle

Oh boy

• gw3gon
    2 years ago

Idk dude. My neighbour has an M5 with what seems like 100% tint on ALL the windows. You literally can't see anything. I don't know how he gets away with it.

• Nebuchadnessor
    2 years ago

I had 50% on my Merc Coupe. The Popo always thought it was a local car...lol. But then I got caught and they made me remove it. No fine. Guess I got lucky

• [deleted]
    2 years ago

They honestly dont care about the tints, ONLY if you have you full front shield fully tinted, only then you get into trouble, other than that its all good.

• burksterdxb
    2 years ago

Tell him that a tinted Pajero is still out of the league of Patrols.

• ByteThis

1500.

• fourfiftyms

nothing

• scre4m
    2 years ago

Tell your friend to Google it

Popular

Regular Home Maintenance by Professionals

Regular Home Maintenance by Professionals

Does your house look boring? Regular home maintenance is necessary to keep your residential house in prime condition. Maintaining the house on an everyday basis pays off within the future by eliminating any attainable demand for major works and expenses. additionally, preventative home maintenance permits keeping the worth of your space/property. pocket money nowadays on home maintenance can mean ...

Secrets to Successful Home Buying

Secrets to Successful Home Buying

If you're inquisitive about shopping for a home, it's vital to think about your monetary obligations once you own the property. many of us target the mortgage needs, however, ignore different expenses, as well as the land tax, house owner association dues and utilities. moreover, once you purchase a home, you want to be able to purchase potential property tax increments, maintenance, and repairs. ...

ADS Prime Online Trading Accounts Managemnet | Forex Brokers in UAE

ADS Prime Online Trading Accounts Managemnet | Forex Brokers in UAE

Location: 8th floor, CI Tower,Corniche RoadPO Box 93894,Abu Dhabi, UAE Telephone: +971 2 657 2300 Email: +971 2 657 2323 Website: http://www.adsprime.com Fax: info@ads-securities.com ADS Securities is an Abu Dhabi based and owned international financial services company, dedicated to providing the highest quality investment opportunities for institutional, private and retail clients. With...

• 290
  • Forex
  • November 2, 2016
Is forex legal in the United Arab Emirates? If yes, how are foreigners allowed to start currency trading in the UAE?

It is legal in UAE. You will have to open an account with a registered bank that offers such services in the UAE. There are many foriegn banks that sell share trading, eg saxo bank. These products often include trading in curencies along with equities, futures and options. Answer: Yes Forex is legal in UAE, everybody is free to do forex trading. They just require a trading account which ...

• 1613
  • Faqs
  • November 1, 2016
JadoPado Dubai UAE Marketplace

JadoPado Dubai UAE Marketplace

JadoPado is an auction sale marketplace where one can buy and sell new, used and renovate items Stores are handled by individual sellers, including their product reach, order management, and fulfillment. JadoPado work is to make sure everything looks great. Top 3 Places To Go Shopping in Dubai UAE – Expats Guide 14 Most Popular Online Stores in Dubai 2016 United Arab Emirates