Is there any difference between the contract of those working in education and other contracts?

May 11, 2017 10 PM

Yes there is, as the contracts of education have a special nature and special conditions. These contracts are issued under coordination between the ministry of labor and ministry of education and the person who has enquiry shall first resort to the ministry of education.. then, to the ministry of labor, in case there is a dispute .