The employment contract shall contain the following:
– Date of signing the contract.
– Date of starting the work
– Type of the contract, either it is (a limited or unlimited contract)
– Place of signing the contract
– Period of the contract: if it is a limited contract there shall be a date of the
commencement and end of the contract. In the unlimited contract only the commencement shall be mentioned therein.
– Amount of the payment: the basic salary, allowances and bonuses shall be specified
Note: if there are any other conditions agreed upon between the parties of the contract to be added at the date of signing the contract provided that they are not in contradiction with the labor law