HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE

The UAE's leading

Online Business Directory

You get more customers

Add your business

Find a Business

963,000+ Local UAE Companies

If the employment contract has not been issued from the ministry, can I prove my service with employer or not?

Evidence shall be conducted by the legal evidence means for example: internal contract concluded between the two parties, appointment letter, payment statement or book of attendance and going out of the work .. etc. , if the worker has one of them.

| Modified: May 3, 2016 | Author:

Popular Articles / FAQs