The UAE's Leading Digital Business Community

HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE and Local Business Directory

Get found on search engines

Completely FREE!

Don't have a website?

Create your own business profile

Internet really slow (Etisalat)

Has anyone's internet been acting up lately? My internet has become extremely slow now and I get really bad ping in multiplayer games. I don't know whats going on but even my friend who lives in my neighborhood is facing the same issue.

| Modified: March 5, 2018 | Author:

tx1200 1 year ago

U can stfu. Ur opinion doesn't matter. Not here. Not anywhere.

NeckBreaker007 1 year ago

Thats why I couldn't play when I had etisalat....

hummusporotta 1 year ago

If you dont like it you can leave

pterodactyl997 1 year ago

It's so slow that I've given up my leisure browsing and only focus on work. Can't procrastinate if it takes this much effort.

tx1200 1 year ago

What?

tx1200 1 year ago

I did. As usual they keep me on hold for long time and then a dude pops up asking me if I know my alphabets and shit. Can't be bothered to ever call 101 again

navisic 1 year ago

Same Issue with Abu Dhabi. This had happened few weeks ago and it fixed itself out. My friends all are facing the same issue on Etisalat as well.

JCdentonManderley 1 year ago

You'll get the usual excuse.....submarine cable cut mamsir

ahrhamza 1 year ago

It's been like this for a few months now. Back when DICE released dubai servers for battlefield 1 I used to get 10 ping to them, now it's 130+ easy. Wired or wireless it's terrible.

mythodeath 1 year ago

Do you face the same issue if you connect via wire and not through the wireless?

BuddyTrollsten 1 year ago

In CSGO theres a server called "Arab Retakes" my friend with Du is getting 5 Ping on the scoreboard, while me and my friend who have etisalat are getting 350 ping, everyone in the server is using DU or is from another country. Etisalat probably facing issues right now. SS http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1310741181

Shaboobla 1 year ago

Call 101 and see if theyre doing maintenance in your area. Could be a reason for the slow down if a neighbor is experiencing the same.

Muhaisnah4 1 year ago

Having the same issue with etisalat last few days. Contacting their customer care hasnt helped much

logo

HaiUAE Trademark
08 Dubai FreeZone,
United Arab Emirates
Hello@haiuae.com

The UAE's leading B2B and B2C Marketplace.

Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter

Blog / FAQs

• What's keno?
    Keno is an app which works all over Dubai. One may use this app to wash their car while being at hom...

About Us

HaiUAE.com is a leading, smart online platform and digital marketing company that facilitates business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-client (B2C) segments.

Helping people, business & community fullfill their dreams.

Copyright © HaiUAE 2019 - By using this site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions