The UAE's Leading B2B and B2C portal

HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE and Local Business Directory

Get found on search engines

Completely FREE!

Don't have a website?

Create your own business profile

What does the DEWA final bill look like?

I applied online for it, but all I got was this one page screen that said my request was successful. That's not the final bill itself, right? When/where do I get the actual final bill?

| Modified: March 7, 2018 | Author:

yopla 1 year ago

ProTip: don't pay the last 4 months and let it drain your deposit when you settle the final bill. Then you don't have to wait.

oscarcoelho 1 year ago

This happened to me recently too. Confirmation emails came, final bill never arrived. I just went to a centre to pick it up.

thw15 1 year ago

Yes, it'll be issued 36h after disconnection of service in your current premises

pimple_in_my_dimple 1 year ago

I have to do this too as I'm moving out soon. My landlord requires the following to issue the deposit refund cheque: DEWA final bill with stamp PAID by the DEWA costumer representative & receipt as per clearing all the related outstanding. I was thinking of just applying for the Transfer service. Will I get a final bill if I apply for the transfer service?

Berry___89 1 year ago

Is this the latest process? The last time I did it I had to go in person to get the physical copy along with the deposit.

raven45678 1 year ago

They should email it to you. Like a regular bill. And any excess credit from your deposit should be sent to your bank account. Takes a while though.

logo

HaiUAE Trademark
08 Dubai FreeZone,
United Arab Emirates
Hello@haiuae.com

The UAE's leading B2B and B2C Marketplace.

Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter

Blog / FAQs

• What is Dubai?
    Dubai is one of the seven United Arab Emirates (UAE) located on the eastern coast of the Arabian Pen...

About Us

HaiUAE.com is a leading, smart online platform and digital marketing company that facilitates business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-client (B2C) segments.

Helping people, business & community fullfill their dreams.

Copyright © HaiUAE 2019 - By using this site, you agree to Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions