The UAE's Leading B2B and B2C portal

HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE and Local Business Directory

Whats the fine for 70% tint?

March 9, 2018 / 723 / Category : Faqs

Asking for a friend who wants to install 70% on his 4x4 mitsubishi

• turan92
    4 years ago

1500 AED as of Jan 15th when I saw a diagram on the newspaper listing all the updated fees related to traffic/rta.

• dontdeportmeplz
    4 years ago

They keep increasing the fee year after year pushing the limits of what people can pay and then they have to correct the prices. Assholes.

• ammarfrz
    4 years ago

You forgot to mention that you drive a batrol super Safari with 10x strong LED lights

• [deleted]
    4 years ago

Ahahahhahahahhaajjahajahahahahha you made my day.

• throwaway-dxb
    4 years ago

What a backward mentality you have.

• plan_with_stan
    4 years ago

Wasnt 70% legal now or was that 50?

• wassupyoyo
    4 years ago

I have 90% Tint, Modified Exhaust, Drive like a Madman & Tailgate people, play Kamikaze racer every morning on SZR, & even have had my car registration expired over 6 months ago... at this point I seriously don't know what gets you pulled over by Dubai cops.. they seem blind, even if I drive past a cop car driving erratically, blasting 'F*ck the police' on the stereo and showing them the finger behind my tinted windows.. they don't seem to care, so whatever.

• kundara_thahab
    4 years ago

500 aed. Relative got one about a year ago.

• notoriousfvck
    4 years ago

Fine: 1500 Dirhams & No Impound.

• 7ambo
    4 years ago

My car has 70% tint and I was sure they would fine me when I took it in for renewal. But no, passed with flying colours. Not sure how though.

• Ffssomethingwork

It allowed now

• c_brizzle

Oh boy

• gw3gon
    4 years ago

Idk dude. My neighbour has an M5 with what seems like 100% tint on ALL the windows. You literally can't see anything. I don't know how he gets away with it.

• Nebuchadnessor
    4 years ago

I had 50% on my Merc Coupe. The Popo always thought it was a local car...lol. But then I got caught and they made me remove it. No fine. Guess I got lucky

• [deleted]
    4 years ago

They honestly dont care about the tints, ONLY if you have you full front shield fully tinted, only then you get into trouble, other than that its all good.

• burksterdxb
    4 years ago

Tell him that a tinted Pajero is still out of the league of Patrols.

• ByteThis

1500.

• fourfiftyms

nothing

• scre4m
    4 years ago

Tell your friend to Google it

Popular

Online Lebanon Arabic Food

Online Lebanon Arabic Food

This is a specialty online gourmet store that offers Middle Eastern and Lebanese food items and ingredients. All the food products are 100% natural Lebanese food products. You can find everything from Arabic sweets, coffee, baked items, herbs, nuts and much more here. Operating from Beirut, Lebanon since November 2000, BuyLebanese.com is the world's first online gourmet store specialized in Leban...

Regular Home Maintenance by Professionals

Regular Home Maintenance by Professionals

Does your house look boring? Regular home maintenance is necessary to keep your residential house in prime condition. Maintaining the house on an everyday basis pays off within the future by eliminating any attainable demand for major works and expenses. additionally, preventative home maintenance permits keeping the worth of your space/property. pocket money nowadays on home maintenance can mean ...

4 Useful Tips If you are Moving to Dubai

4 Useful Tips If you are Moving to Dubai

Dubai is becoming one of the favorite cities for tourists, short term and long term residents, job seekers and people who are looking to invest their money in real estate. The city of Dubai is growing at a rapid phase. The real estate market in Dubai is on an increasing trend and hence there are many investors worldwide who wish to invest in this city. Living in dubai is a great experience. The st...

Mobile Shopping Axiom Telecom

Mobile Shopping Axiom Telecom

Axiomtelecom is the largest distributor and authorized dealer across the Middle East, of some of the most acknowledged mobile brands in the world. Axiomtelecom deals with different telecom operators in each of the countries where they operate. Top 3 Places To Go Shopping in Dubai UAE – Expats Guide 14 Most Popular Online Stores in Dubai 2016 United Arab Emirates

Dubai Population by Nationalities

Dubai Population by Nationalities

There is ever increasing population in the world currently. It is estimated that by 2050 the population will be doubled on the rate at which it is increasing. There are more than 150 nations in the world and every one of them is not same in the area so there are different number of people in each country. This means that every country has its own capacity for accommodation of people. But...