The UAE's Leading B2B and B2C portal

HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE and Local Business Directory

Whats the fine for 70% tint?

March 9, 2018 / 723 / Category : Faqs

Asking for a friend who wants to install 70% on his 4x4 mitsubishi

• turan92
    2 years ago

1500 AED as of Jan 15th when I saw a diagram on the newspaper listing all the updated fees related to traffic/rta.

• dontdeportmeplz
    2 years ago

They keep increasing the fee year after year pushing the limits of what people can pay and then they have to correct the prices. Assholes.

• ammarfrz
    2 years ago

You forgot to mention that you drive a batrol super Safari with 10x strong LED lights

• [deleted]
    2 years ago

Ahahahhahahahhaajjahajahahahahha you made my day.

• throwaway-dxb
    2 years ago

What a backward mentality you have.

• plan_with_stan
    2 years ago

Wasnt 70% legal now or was that 50?

• wassupyoyo
    2 years ago

I have 90% Tint, Modified Exhaust, Drive like a Madman & Tailgate people, play Kamikaze racer every morning on SZR, & even have had my car registration expired over 6 months ago... at this point I seriously don't know what gets you pulled over by Dubai cops.. they seem blind, even if I drive past a cop car driving erratically, blasting 'F*ck the police' on the stereo and showing them the finger behind my tinted windows.. they don't seem to care, so whatever.

• kundara_thahab
    2 years ago

500 aed. Relative got one about a year ago.

• notoriousfvck
    2 years ago

Fine: 1500 Dirhams & No Impound.

• 7ambo
    2 years ago

My car has 70% tint and I was sure they would fine me when I took it in for renewal. But no, passed with flying colours. Not sure how though.

• Ffssomethingwork

It allowed now

• c_brizzle

Oh boy

• gw3gon
    2 years ago

Idk dude. My neighbour has an M5 with what seems like 100% tint on ALL the windows. You literally can't see anything. I don't know how he gets away with it.

• Nebuchadnessor
    2 years ago

I had 50% on my Merc Coupe. The Popo always thought it was a local car...lol. But then I got caught and they made me remove it. No fine. Guess I got lucky

• [deleted]
    2 years ago

They honestly dont care about the tints, ONLY if you have you full front shield fully tinted, only then you get into trouble, other than that its all good.

• burksterdxb
    2 years ago

Tell him that a tinted Pajero is still out of the league of Patrols.

• ByteThis

1500.

• fourfiftyms

nothing

• scre4m
    2 years ago

Tell your friend to Google it

Popular

Various Types of Cleaning Services?

Various Types of Cleaning Services?

As the world gets busier with every day, household cleaning obligations typically turn into an overwhelming employment and as often as possible get ignored. The foundation of cleaning organizations has seen to it that this weight has been backed off shoulders of individuals and establishments. Preceding booking cleaning administrations, it is fitting to recognize what you require with regards to c...

Why exactly is Internet so expensive in UAE?

Why exactly is Internet so expensive in UAE?

Every other GCC country the internet is not as expensive as here. So what is the exact reason? Are the cables filled with gold? Why has the consumer protection departement actually questioned Etisalat or Du?

• 860