The UAE's Leading B2B and B2C portal

HaiUAE - Expats Guide to UAE and Local Business Directory

Whats the fine for 70% tint?

March 9, 2018 / 723 / Category : Faqs

Asking for a friend who wants to install 70% on his 4x4 mitsubishi

• turan92
    3 years ago

1500 AED as of Jan 15th when I saw a diagram on the newspaper listing all the updated fees related to traffic/rta.

• dontdeportmeplz
    3 years ago

They keep increasing the fee year after year pushing the limits of what people can pay and then they have to correct the prices. Assholes.

• ammarfrz
    3 years ago

You forgot to mention that you drive a batrol super Safari with 10x strong LED lights

• [deleted]
    3 years ago

Ahahahhahahahhaajjahajahahahahha you made my day.

• throwaway-dxb
    3 years ago

What a backward mentality you have.

• plan_with_stan
    3 years ago

Wasnt 70% legal now or was that 50?

• wassupyoyo
    3 years ago

I have 90% Tint, Modified Exhaust, Drive like a Madman & Tailgate people, play Kamikaze racer every morning on SZR, & even have had my car registration expired over 6 months ago... at this point I seriously don't know what gets you pulled over by Dubai cops.. they seem blind, even if I drive past a cop car driving erratically, blasting 'F*ck the police' on the stereo and showing them the finger behind my tinted windows.. they don't seem to care, so whatever.

• kundara_thahab
    3 years ago

500 aed. Relative got one about a year ago.

• notoriousfvck
    3 years ago

Fine: 1500 Dirhams & No Impound.

• 7ambo
    3 years ago

My car has 70% tint and I was sure they would fine me when I took it in for renewal. But no, passed with flying colours. Not sure how though.

• Ffssomethingwork

It allowed now

• c_brizzle

Oh boy

• gw3gon
    3 years ago

Idk dude. My neighbour has an M5 with what seems like 100% tint on ALL the windows. You literally can't see anything. I don't know how he gets away with it.

• Nebuchadnessor
    3 years ago

I had 50% on my Merc Coupe. The Popo always thought it was a local car...lol. But then I got caught and they made me remove it. No fine. Guess I got lucky

• [deleted]
    3 years ago

They honestly dont care about the tints, ONLY if you have you full front shield fully tinted, only then you get into trouble, other than that its all good.

• burksterdxb
    3 years ago

Tell him that a tinted Pajero is still out of the league of Patrols.

• ByteThis

1500.

• fourfiftyms

nothing

• scre4m
    3 years ago

Tell your friend to Google it

Popular

Online Lebanon Arabic Food

Online Lebanon Arabic Food

This is a specialty online gourmet store that offers Middle Eastern and Lebanese food items and ingredients. All the food products are 100% natural Lebanese food products. You can find everything from Arabic sweets, coffee, baked items, herbs, nuts and much more here. Operating from Beirut, Lebanon since November 2000, BuyLebanese.com is the world's first online gourmet store specialized in Leban...

Where can I donate old laptops?

Where can I donate old laptops?

Have a few old laptops that I want to donate to a charity or organisation who can make use of them. Anyone know any? Thanks Edit: They'll be without the hard drives.

• 731
  • Faqs
  • March 9, 2018
Exactly how hot does it get in Dubai?

Exactly how hot does it get in Dubai?

Anyone who has lived in Dubai in summer will say that it’s an experience like no other. With temperatures reaching 50ºC, the heat is stifling and air-conditioning is essential. Restaurants close outside dining areas, many expat families escape to their home country for the summer months and the rest simply stay inside. For holiday makers the weather might be a treat; for those who have to live ...

• 540
  • Faqs
  • November 1, 2016
Whats the fine for 70% tint?

Whats the fine for 70% tint?

Asking for a friend who wants to install 70% on his 4x4 mitsubishi

• 722
  • Faqs
  • March 9, 2018
Jobs in Dubai for Expats

Jobs in Dubai for Expats

Dubai, the second-largest state within the UAE, may be a world economic hub. Many folks want to possess jobs in the metropolis for reasons like smart earning, untaxed financial gain, luxurious style, breathless scenery and smart work culture. Metropolis is very liberal and progressive state. Expats are even allowed to possess a property in a metropolis that is different wise not allowable in othe...

• 1409